Middlefield Orchard Rent-a-Tree Offering
Have your own supply of delicious apples to make fresh apple pies, applesauce, apple cider, dried apples, or other delicious apple products. Spend time together as a family picking apples from your very own apple tree. Dwarf trees allow the entire family to pick apples without cumbersome ladders or poles – come and enjoy nature at its best. Honeycrisp trees are $60/tree and all other apple varieties are $50/tree.
- Fresh and delicious apples from your own ‘Rented-Apple-Tree’
- Exclusive right to the tree’s entire apple crop
- A wonderful family tradition to pick apples from your own tree
- The following apple tree varieties are available for the upcoming harvest season
|Macintosh||Red Fuji||Red Delicious||Golden Delicious|
|Empire||Gala||Sept Wonder Fuji||Braeburn|
|Snappy Mac||Northern Spy||Braestar||Arkansas Black|
- Highly productive dwarf apple trees
- The apple picking schedule is Monday through Saturday from mid-August through October from 9 am to 4 pm and visit our apple ripeness schedule. (Please be aware the orchard is closed every Sunday.)
- The renter is responsible to harvest the apple crop
- Middlefield Orchard will prune, fertilize, maintain, and use normal cultural practices to provide a wholesome apple crop.
- Typically mature dwarf trees produce a bushel or more of apples. Middlefield Orchard will guarantee at least a minimum harvest of two bushels of apples unless there is a major crop failure.
- Harvest volumes are dependent upon weather and typical growing cycles.
- When you rent-an-apple-tree you share with us the grower the upside and downside harvest potentials of agriculture.
- Containers are available at a nominal charge or bring your own.
- If requested, Middlefield Orchard will harvest the crop for a nominal fee.
Download our Rent-a-Tree agreement here